- Analysis of the surface texture, construction materials and condition of the surface to be treated to determine the ideal window of pressure: high enough to remove mold, dirt, insects, peeling paint and other items that impede long-term paint life, but low enough to avoid compromising structural surface integrity
- Surface analysis to determine correct cleaning solution additives. Some surface types do not respond well to some additives.
- Responsible, well-trained crews who know where high pressure can be applied and where it can’t, and who are experienced in safely traversing challenging commercial spaces
- Full surface preparation including sanding.
- Proven pressure cleaning expertise on concrete, drywall, wood, brick, block, metal and more